User Manual For Hydrosplash Water Jet (Model: HS001)
Summary of Installation Steps
1. Installation of nozzle and water jet, skip to 0:05
2. Uninstallation of nozzle and water jet, skip to 0:19
3. Installation of nozzle and extension lance, skip to 0:32
4. Uninstallation of nozzle and extension lance, skip to 0:45
5. Installation of extension lance and water jet, skip to 0:58
6. Uninstallation of extension lance and water jet, skip to 1:10
7. Installation of foam bottle, skip to 1:21
8. Uninstallation of foam bottle, skip to 2:33
9. Installation of bottle connector and Hydrosplash water jet, skip to 2:45
10. Installation of lithium battery, skip to 3:03
11. Installation of 5meter water pipe and inlet filter, skip to 3:18
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My Hydrosplash isn't pulling water through the attached water pipe. What Should I Do?
Answer: When using a self-drawn water source (like from bucket or lake), please allow it to take up to 20 seconds to start pulling the water through the water pipe and Hydrosplash. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection of water pipe by gently pulling the water pipe. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the water pipe clicks into position.
- Check the inlet filter at the end of the water pipe to see if debris or dirt is clogging the filter. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirmed that the water pipe is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the inlet filter is floating just under the water’s surface not floating on top of the water.
- Make sure the inlet filter is still in place as the Hydrosplash will not work properly if the inlet filter is missing.
2. Can I use buckets of soapy water with my Hydrosplash?
Answer: The Hydrosplash is designed for use with fresh water sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, salt water or any non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. For tough cleaning needs, foam bottle can be used to mix any cleaning solutions or liquid soaps.
3. Does the Hydrosplash featured with water resistant?
Answer: Yes, Hydrosplash body built featured with water resistant. However, it is only applicable to normal cleaning activities, avoid the motor of the water jet and the lithium battery exposed to long contact with water. Light contact with water definitely is not an issue.
4. I'm only getting low pressure with my Hydrosplash. What Should I Do?
Answer: There are few things to check
- Confirm that the water pipe is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- If using the water pipe, make sure the intlet filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom(if used in lake). Any dirt and debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Verify that the inlet filter is still in place and see if any debris blocking the filter. The Hydrosplash will not work properly if the filter is missing.
- Keep the Hydrosplash no higher than 5 meters above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between water and device.
5. The manual shows parts I didn't receive. Are there something left out of my package?
Answer: Not necessary. Different model variation contain different items. To be sure you’ve received everything, double check the package you bought with the variation photo provided.
6. I have bought a 368V model can I equip with 488V or 288V lithium battery?
Answer: No, all models only can equip with lithium battery with the same voltage with the device. Interchange/mixing with different voltage/brand of lithium battery will cause damage to the motor, the performance of water jet might be affected and it will also void the warranty.
7. Can I purchase extra lithium battery and spare part?
Answer: Yes, you may purchase spare part of Hydrosplash water jet in our Shopee store or webstore.
8. I want to know further details about 365 Days Warranty Policy
Answer: Before proceed to warranty claim, you may contact our customer service team for further assistance. They are happy to solve your issue and guide you further.
9. When is the warranty period started?
Answer: The warranty period start from the first day when the item delivered to your place. You may check the details in your order.
Professional Customer Service Team
For technical support, you can reach out to our experience support team for all technical questions.
(Installation / FAQ / Warranty/ Feedbacks etc)
Whatsapp Careline: 010-3095846